Address correspondence to Joshua M. Wiener, Ph.D., Senior Fellow and Program Director, Aging, Disability and Long-Term Care, RTI International, 701 13th Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20005.
Commentary: Cash and Counseling in an International Context
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 1p2, pages 567–576, February 2007
How to Cite
Wiener, J. M. (2007), Commentary: Cash and Counseling in an International Context. Health Services Research, 42: 567–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00695.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!