Address correspondence to Richard B. Smith, Ph.D., College of Business, University of South Florida St. Petersburg, 140 Seventh Avenue South, COB 348, St. Petersburg, FL 33701. Robyn Cheung, R.N., Ph.D. is with the Center for Health Outcomes and Policy Research, University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing, Philadelphia, PA. Pamela Owens, Ph.D. is with the Center for Delivery, Organization, and Markets, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. R. Mark Wilson, Ph.D. is with the College of Business, University of South Florida St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, FL. Lisa Simpson, M.B., B.Ch., M.P.H., F.A.A.P. is with the Division of Child Health Outcomes, Health Sciences Center, University of South Florida, St. Petersburg, FL.
Medicaid Markets and Pediatric Patient Safety in Hospitals
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1981–1998, October 2007
How to Cite
Smith, R. B., Cheung, R., Owens, P., Wilson, R. M. and Simpson, L. (2007), Medicaid Markets and Pediatric Patient Safety in Hospitals. Health Services Research, 42: 1981–1998. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00698.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!