Address correspondence to Hua Wang, Ph.D., Department of Policy Analysis and Management, School of Human Ecology, Cornell University, 432A Martha Van Rensselaer Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853. Edward C. Norton, Ph.D., and R. Gary Rozier, D.D.S., are with the Health Policy and Administration, School of Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC.
Effects of the State Children's Health Insurance Program on Access to Dental Care and Use of Dental Services
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 1544–1563, August 2007
How to Cite
Wang, H., Norton, E. C. and Rozier, R. G. (2007), Effects of the State Children's Health Insurance Program on Access to Dental Care and Use of Dental Services. Health Services Research, 42: 1544–1563. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00699.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!