Address correspondence to Todd P. Gilmer, Ph.D., Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093-0622. Stéphane Roze, M.Sc., William J. Valentine, Ph.D., Katrina Emy-Albrecht, Joshua A. Ray, M.Sc., and Andrew J. Palmer, M.B., B.S., are with the CORE–Center for Outcomes Research, Binningen, Switzerland. David Cobden, M.Sc., M.P.H., and Lars Nicklasson, M.Sc., are with Novo Nordisk Inc., Princeton, NJ. Athena Philis-Tsimikas, M.D., is with The Whittier Institute for Diabetes, La Jolla, CA.
Cost-Effectiveness of Diabetes Case Management for Low-Income Populations
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1943–1959, October 2007
How to Cite
Gilmer, T. P., Roze, S., Valentine, W. J., Emy-Albrecht, K., Ray, J. A., Cobden, D., Nicklasson, L., Philis-Tsimikas, A. and Palmer, A. J. (2007), Cost-Effectiveness of Diabetes Case Management for Low-Income Populations. Health Services Research, 42: 1943–1959. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00701.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!