Address correspondence to Michael Davern, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Division of Health Policy and Management, University of Minnesota, School of Public Health, 2221 University Avenue, S.E., Minneapolis, MN. Holly Rodin, Ph.D., is with the Service Employees International Union, St. Paul, MN. Lynn A. Blewett, Ph.D., Associate Professor, and Kathleen Thiede Call, Ph.D., Associate Professor, are with the Division of Health Policy and Management, University of Minnesota, School of Public Health, Minneapolis, MN.
Are the Current Population Survey Uninsurance Estimates Too High? An Examination of the Imputation Process
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 2038–2055, October 2007
How to Cite
Davern, M., Rodin, H., Blewett, L. A. and Call, K. T. (2007), Are the Current Population Survey Uninsurance Estimates Too High? An Examination of the Imputation Process. Health Services Research, 42: 2038–2055. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00703.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!