Address correspondence to Nicholas G. Castle, Ph.D., A649 Crabtree Hall, Graduate School of Public Health, 130 DeSoto Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15261. John Engberg, Ph.D., Senior Economist, is with RAND, Pittsburgh, PA.
The Influence of Staffing Characteristics on Quality of Care in Nursing Homes
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1822–1847, October 2007
How to Cite
Castle, N. G. and Engberg, J. (2007), The Influence of Staffing Characteristics on Quality of Care in Nursing Homes. Health Services Research, 42: 1822–1847. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00704.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!