Address correspondence to Sara Singer, M.B.A., Center for Health Policy, Stanford University, 117 Encina Commons, Stanford, CA 94305-6019. Ms. Singer is also with the Ph.D. Program in Health Policy Management, Harvard University, Center for Public Leadership, Kennedy School of Government, Cambridge, MA. Mark Meterko, Ph.D., is with the Center for Organization, Leadership, and Management Research, VA Medical Center (152-M), Boston, MA. Laurence Baker, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Research and Policy, Stanford University, Stanford, CA. David Gaba, M.D., is with the Department of Anesthesia, VA Palo Alto Health Care System, Anesthesia Service, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA. Alyson Falwell, M.P.H., is with the Center for Health Policy/Primary Care and Outcomes Research, Stanford University, Stanford, CA. Amy Rosen, Ph.D., is with Risk Assessment and Patient Safety, Center for Health Quality, Outcomes and Economic Research, Bedford VA Medical Center, Bedford, MA.
Workforce Perceptions of Hospital Safety Culture: Development and Validation of the Patient Safety Climate in Healthcare Organizations Survey
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1999–2021, October 2007
How to Cite
Singer, S., Meterko, M., Baker, L., Gaba, D., Falwell, A. and Rosen, A. (2007), Workforce Perceptions of Hospital Safety Culture: Development and Validation of the Patient Safety Climate in Healthcare Organizations Survey. Health Services Research, 42: 1999–2021. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00706.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!