Address correspondence to Victoria Guisinger, M.P.H., M.B.A., Associate Director of Programs, Lillian Carter Center for International Nursing, 1520 Clifton Road, NE, Atlanta, GA 30322-4027. Marla E. Salmon, Sc.D., R.N., FAAN, Dean of the Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Director of the Lillian Carter Center for International Nursing, is with Emory University, Atlanta, GA. Jean Yan, Ph.D., Chief Scientist Nursing and Midwifery, EIP/HRH, is with the World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland. Hermi Hewitt, O.D., Ph.D., M.P.H., B.Sc.N., R.M., R.N., Head and Senior Lecturer, is with the UWI School of Nursing, Kingston, Jamaica, West Indies.
Managed Migration: The Caribbean Approach to Addressing Nursing Services Capacity
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 3p2, pages 1354–1372, June 2007
How to Cite
Salmon, M. E., Yan, J., Hewitt, H. and Guisinger, V. (2007), Managed Migration: The Caribbean Approach to Addressing Nursing Services Capacity. Health Services Research, 42: 1354–1372. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00708.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!