Address correspondence to Dr. Mireille Kingma, Director, International Centre for Human Resources in Nursing, International Council of Nurses, 3 place Jean-Marteau, 1201 Geneva, Switzerland.
Nurses on the Move: A Global Overview
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 3p2, pages 1281–1298, June 2007
How to Cite
Kingma, M. (2007), Nurses on the Move: A Global Overview. Health Services Research, 42: 1281–1298. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00711.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!