Address correspondence to Patricia Pittman, Ph.D., Executive Vice President, AcademyHealth, 1801 K Street, NW, Suite 701-L, Washington, DC 20006. Linda H. Aiken, Ph.D., The Claire M. Fagin Leadership Professor of Nursing, Professor of Sociology, Director, is with Center for Health Outcomes and Policy Research, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA. James Buchan, Ph.D., Professor, is with Faculty of Health and Social Sciences, Queen Margaret University College, Scotland, U.K.
International Migration of Nurses: Introduction
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 3p2, pages 1275–1280, June 2007
How to Cite
Pittman, P., Aiken, L. H. and Buchan, J. (2007), International Migration of Nurses: Introduction. Health Services Research, 42: 1275–1280. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00713.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!