Address correspondence to Linda H. Aiken, Ph.D., R.N., The Claire M. Fagin Leadership Professor of Nursing, Professor of Sociology, Director, Center for Health Outcomes and Policy Research, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Health Outcomes and Policy Research, 420 Guardian Drive #332R NEB, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6096.
U.S. Nurse Labor Market Dynamics Are Key to Global Nurse Sufficiency
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 3p2, pages 1299–1320, June 2007
How to Cite
Aiken, L. H. (2007), U.S. Nurse Labor Market Dynamics Are Key to Global Nurse Sufficiency. Health Services Research, 42: 1299–1320. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00714.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!