Address correspondence to Patricia L. Riley, C.N.M., M.P.H., Coordinating Office for Global Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Mail Stop E-41, Atlanta, GA 30333. Stephen M. Vindigni, M.P.H., is with the National Center for Environmental Health, CDC, Atlanta, GA. Patricia L. Riley, C.N.M., M.P.H., adjunct faculty, and Agnes N. Waudo, H.S.C., R.N., R.M., In-Country Project Director, are with the The Lillian Carter Center for International Nursing, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Emory University, Atlanta, GA. John Arudo, B.S.N., M.P.H., M.Sc., Lecturer, is with the Advanced Nursing Studies Programme, Aga Khan University, Nairobi, Kenya. Andrew Kamenju, Managing Consultant, is with Avid Information Technology Consultants, Nairobi, Kenya. Japheth Ngoya, Technical Director, is with Computer Action Networks, Nairobi, Kenya. Elizabeth O. Oywer, R.N., Registrar, is with the Nursing Council of Kenya, Nairobi, Kenya. Chris P. Rakuom, B.Sc.N., R.N., R.M., I.C.U.N., Chief Nursing Officer, is with the Ministry of Health, Kenya Ministry of Health, Nairobi, Kenya. Marla E. Salmon, Sc.D., R.N., F.A.A.N., Dean and Professor, and Martha Rogers, M.D., Professor, are with the Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Emory University, Atlanta, GA. Maureen Kelley, C.N.M., Ph.D., Clinical Associate Professor and Chair, is with the Department of Family and Community Nursing, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Emory University, Atlanta, GA. Michael E. St. Louis, M.D., Officer for Science and Global Public Health, Coordinating Office for Global Health, and Lawrence H. Marum, M.D., M.P.H., Medical Epidemiologist, Global AIDS Program, are with the CDC, Atlanta, GA.
Developing a Nursing Database System in Kenya
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 3p2, pages 1389–1405, June 2007
How to Cite
Riley, P. L., Vindigni, S. M., Arudo, J., Waudo, A. N., Kamenju, A., Ngoya, J., Oywer, E. O., Rakuom, C. P., Salmon, M. E., Kelley, M., Rogers, M., St. Louis, M. E. and Marum, L. H. (2007), Developing a Nursing Database System in Kenya. Health Services Research, 42: 1389–1405. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00715.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!