Address correspondence to Mary S. Vaughan-Sarrazin, Ph.D., Investigator, CRIISP (152), Iowa City VA Medical Center, 601 Highway 6 West, Iowa City, IA 52246. Dr. Vaughan-Sarrazin and Gary E. Rosenthal, M.D., Director, are with the Center for Research in the Implementation of Innovative Strategies for Practice (CRIISP), Iowa City VA Medical Center, and the Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA. Bonnie Wakefield, R.N., Ph.D., Director, is with Health Services R&D, Harry S. Truman VA Medical Center, Columbia, MO.
Mortality of Department of Veterans Affairs Patients Undergoing Coronary Revascularization in Private Sector Hospitals
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1802–1821, October 2007
How to Cite
Vaughan-Sarrazin, M. S., Wakefield, B. and Rosenthal, G. E. (2007), Mortality of Department of Veterans Affairs Patients Undergoing Coronary Revascularization in Private Sector Hospitals. Health Services Research, 42: 1802–1821. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00720.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!