Address correspondence to Mary S. Vaughan-Sarrazin, Ph.D., Investigator, CRIISP (152), Iowa City VA Medical Center, 601 Highway 6 West, Iowa City, IA 52246. Dr. Vaughan-Sarrazin and Gary E. Rosenthal, M.D., Director, are with the Center for Research in the Implementation of Innovative Strategies for Practice (CRIISP), Iowa City VA Medical Center, and the Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA. Bonnie Wakefield, R.N., Ph.D., Director, is with Health Services R&D, Harry S. Truman VA Medical Center, Columbia, MO.
Mortality of Department of Veterans Affairs Patients Undergoing Coronary Revascularization in Private Sector Hospitals
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1802–1821, October 2007
How to Cite
Vaughan-Sarrazin, M. S., Wakefield, B. and Rosenthal, G. E. (2007), Mortality of Department of Veterans Affairs Patients Undergoing Coronary Revascularization in Private Sector Hospitals. Health Services Research, 42: 1802–1821. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00720.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!