Address correspondence to Richard A. Mularski, M.D., M.S.H.S., F.C.C.P., Clinical Investigator, Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, Center for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente Northwest, Oregon Health & Science University, 3800 N. Interstate, WIN 1060, Portland, OR 97227. Sydney M. Dy, M.D., M.Sc., is with the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD. Lisa R. Shugarman, Ph.D., Paul G. Shekelle, M.D., Ph.D., Director, Lara K. Hilton, B.A., Margaret Maglione, Ph.D., M.P.P., Shannon L. Rhodes, M.S., M.F.A., Cony Rolon, B.A., and Karl A. Lorenz, M.D., M.S.H.S., are with the Southern California Evidence-Based Practice Center, RAND Health, Santa Monica, CA. Anne M. Wilkinson, Ph.D., and Joanne Lynn, M.D., M.A., M.S., are with the RAND Corporation—Arlington, Arlington, VA. Sally C. Morton, Ph.D., is with RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC. Virginia C. Sun, B.S., M.S.N., R.N., is with the City of Hope National Medical Center, Duarte, CA. Ronda G. Hughes, Ph.D., M.H.S., R.N., is with the Center for Primary Care, Prevention, & Clinical Partnerships, Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality, Rockville, MD.
A Systematic Review of Measures of End-of-Life Care and Its Outcomes
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1848–1870, October 2007
How to Cite
Mularski, R. A., Dy, S. M., Shugarman, L. R., Wilkinson, A. M., Lynn, J., Shekelle, P. G., Morton, S. C., Sun, V. C., Hughes, R. G., Hilton, L. K., Maglione, M., Rhodes, S. L., Rolon, C. and Lorenz, K. A. (2007), A Systematic Review of Measures of End-of-Life Care and Its Outcomes. Health Services Research, 42: 1848–1870. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00721.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!