Address correspondence to Prof. Dr. Hans-Gerd Ridder, Faculty of Economics and Management, Institute of Human Resource Management, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Königsworther Platz 1, D-30167 Hannover, Germany. Dipl.-Oek Vanessa Doege and Dipl.-Oek Susanne Martini are with the Faculty of Economics and Management, Institute of Human Resource Management, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Hannover, Germany.
Differences in the Implementation of Diagnosis-Related Groups across Clinical Departments: A German Hospital Case Study
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 6p1, pages 2120–2139, December 2007
How to Cite
Ridder, H.-G., Doege, V. and Martini, S. (2007), Differences in the Implementation of Diagnosis-Related Groups across Clinical Departments: A German Hospital Case Study. Health Services Research, 42: 2120–2139. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00723.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!