Address correspondence to M. Susan Marquis, Ph.D., Senior Economist, RAND, 1200 South Hayes Street, Arlington, VA 22202. Melinda Beeuwkes Buntin, Ph.D., Economist, is with RAND, Arlington, VA. José J. Escarce, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Medicine, is with the Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles. Kanika Kapur, Ph.D., Lecturer, is with the School of Economics, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland. José J. Escarce, M.D., Ph.D., Senior Social Scientist and Kanika Kapur, Ph.D., Adjunct Economist, are also with RAND, Santa Monica, CA.
The Role of Product Design in Consumers' Choices in the Individual Insurance Market
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 6p1, pages 2194–2223, December 2007
How to Cite
Marquis, M. S., Buntin, M. B., Escarce, J. J. and Kapur, K. (2007), The Role of Product Design in Consumers' Choices in the Individual Insurance Market. Health Services Research, 42: 2194–2223. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00726.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!