Address correspondence to Thomas C. Ricketts, Ph.D., Sheps Center for Health Services Research, The University of North Carolina, 725 M.L. King, Jr. Blvd CB 7590, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7590. George M. Holmes, Ph.D., is Vice-President of the North Carolina Institute of Medicine, Durham, NC.
Mortality and Physician Supply: Does Region Hold the Key to the Paradox?
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 6p1, pages 2233–2251, December 2007
How to Cite
Ricketts, T. C. and Holmes, G. M. (2007), Mortality and Physician Supply: Does Region Hold the Key to the Paradox?. Health Services Research, 42: 2233–2251. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00728.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!