Address correspondence to Anthony D. Slonim, Executive Director, Center for Clinical Effectiveness, Attending Physician, Critical Care Medicine, Children's National Medical Center, Investigator, Children's Research Institute, Associate Professor and Vice Chairman, Pediatrics, The George Washington University School of Medicine, 111 Michigan Avenue, NW, Suite 3-100, Washington, DC. James P. Marcin, M.D., M.P.H., Associate Professor, Pediatrics, is with the University of California, Davis Children's Hospital, Sacramento, California. Wendy Turenne, Statistician, is with the Center for Clinical Effectiveness and Children's Research Institute, Children's National Medical Center, Washington, DC. Matt Hall, Senior Statistician, is with the Performance Improvement Division, Child Health Corporation of America, Shawnee Mission, KS. Jill G. Joseph, Professor, Pediatrics, Associate Program Director: GCRC, is with the University of California, Davis, Sacramento, CA.
Pediatric Patient Safety Events during Hospitalization: Approaches to Accounting for Institution-Level Effects
Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 6p1, pages 2275–2293, December 2007
How to Cite
Slonim, A. D., Marcin, J. P., Turenne, W., Hall, M. and Joseph, J. G. (2007), Pediatric Patient Safety Events during Hospitalization: Approaches to Accounting for Institution-Level Effects. Health Services Research, 42: 2275–2293. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00729.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!