Address correspondence to Pengxiang Li, Ph.D., Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, 1215 Blockley Hall, 423 Guardian Drive, Philadelphia, PA 19104. John E. Schneider, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, and Marcia M. Ward, Ph.D., Professor, are with the Department of Health Management and Policy, College of Public Health, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA. Dr. Schneider is also with the Center for Research in the Implementation of Innovative Strategies in Practice, Iowa City VA Medical Center, Iowa City, IA.
Effect of Critical Access Hospital Conversion on Patient Safety
Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 6p1, pages 2089–2108, December 2007
How to Cite
Li, P., Schneider, J. E. and Ward, M. M. (2007), Effect of Critical Access Hospital Conversion on Patient Safety. Health Services Research, 42: 2089–2108. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00731.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!