Address correspondence to David H. Howard, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Health Policy and Management, Emory University, 1518 Clifton Road NE, Room 610, Atlanta, GA 30030. Laura A. Siminoff, Ph.D., Professor and Chair, is with the Department of Social and Behavioral Health, School of Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA. Virginia McBride, R.N., M.P.H., and Monica Lin, Ph.D., Public Health Analyst, are with the DHHS/HRSA/Division of Transplantation, Rockville, MD.
Does Quality Improvement Work? Evaluation of the Organ Donation Breakthrough Collaborative
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 6p1, pages 2160–2173, December 2007
How to Cite
Howard, D. H., Siminoff, L. A., McBride, V. and Lin, M. (2007), Does Quality Improvement Work? Evaluation of the Organ Donation Breakthrough Collaborative. Health Services Research, 42: 2160–2173. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00732.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!