Address correspondence to Elbert S. Huang, M.D., M.P.H., The University of Chicago, 5841 S, Maryland Avenue, MC 2007, Chicago, IL 60637. Qi Zhang, Ph.D., is with the School of Community and Environmental Health, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA. Sydney E. S. Brown is with the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA. Melinda L. Drum, Ph.D., David O. Meltzer, M.D., Ph.D., and Marshall H. Chin, M.D., M.P.H., are with the University of Chicago, Chicago, IL.
The Cost-Effectiveness of Improving Diabetes Care in U.S. Federally Qualified Community Health Centers
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 6p1, pages 2174–2193, December 2007
How to Cite
Huang, E. S., Zhang, Q., Brown, S. E. S., Drum, M. L., Meltzer, D. O. and Chin, M. H. (2007), The Cost-Effectiveness of Improving Diabetes Care in U.S. Federally Qualified Community Health Centers. Health Services Research, 42: 2174–2193. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00734.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!