Address correspondence to Marianne M. Hillemeier, Ph.D., M.P.H., Department of Health Policy and Administration, Pennsylvania State University, 116 Henderson, University Park, PA 16802. Carol S. Weisman, Ph.D., Gary A. Chase, Ph.D., Anne-Marie Dyer, M.S., and Michele L. Shaffer, Ph.D., are with the Department of Health Evaluation Sciences, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA.
Women's Preconceptional Health and Use of Health Services: Implications for Preconception Care
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 1p1, pages 54–75, February 2008
How to Cite
Hillemeier, M. M., Weisman, C. S., Chase, G. A., Dyer, A.-M. and Shaffer, M. L. (2008), Women's Preconceptional Health and Use of Health Services: Implications for Preconception Care. Health Services Research, 43: 54–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00741.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!