Address correspondence to Yujing Shen, Ph.D., VA New Jersey Healthcare System Center for Healthcare Knowledge Management, East Orange VA Medical Center, 385 Tremont Avenue, Mailstop 129, East Orange, NJ 07018-1095. Ann Hendricks, Ph.D., and John Gardner, Ph.D., are with the Health Care Financing & Economics (152H), VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA. Fenghua Wang, Ph.D., is with the Research Center, Shanghai Stock Exchange, Shanghai, China. Lewis E. Kazis, Sc.D., is with the Center for Health Quality, Outcomes & Economic Research, CHQOER (152), Bedford, MA.
The Impact of Private Insurance Coverage on Veterans' Use of VA Care: Insurance and Selection Effects
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 1p1, pages 267–286, February 2008
How to Cite
Shen, Y., Hendricks, A., Wang, F., Gardner, J. and Kazis, L. E. (2008), The Impact of Private Insurance Coverage on Veterans' Use of VA Care: Insurance and Selection Effects. Health Services Research, 43: 267–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00743.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!