Address correspondence to Meredith B. Rosenthal, Ph.D., Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard School of Public Health, 677 Huntington Avenue, Room 405, Boston, MA 02115. Mary Beth Landrum, Ph.D., Ellen Meara, Ph.D., and Haiden A. Huskamp, Ph.D., are with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. Rena M. Conti, Ph.D., is with the Department of Pediatrics, Institute for Molecular Pediatric Sciences, CheSS, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL. Nancy L. Keating, M.D., M.P.H., is with the Division of General Internal Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital and the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA.
Using Performance Data to Identify Preferred Hospitals
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 6p1, pages 2109–2119, December 2007
How to Cite
Rosenthal, M. B., Landrum, M. B., Meara, E., Huskamp, H. A., Conti, R. M. and Keating, N. L. (2007), Using Performance Data to Identify Preferred Hospitals. Health Services Research, 42: 2109–2119. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00744.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!