Address correspondence to Pedro L. Gozalo, Ph.D., M.Sc., Investigator, Center for Gerontology & Health Care Research, Department of Community Health, Brown University School of Medicine, 2 Stimson Street, Providence, RI 02912. Susan C. Miller, Ph.D., M.B.A., Associate Professor of Community Health (Research), and Orna Intrator, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Community Health (Research), are with the Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, RI. Janet P. Barber, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, is with the Division of Economic, Social and Administrative Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Florida A&M University, Tallahassee, FL. Vincent Mor, Ph.D., Professor and Chair, is with Department of Community Health, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, RI.
Hospice Effect on Government Expenditures among Nursing Home Residents
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 1p1, pages 134–153, February 2008
How to Cite
Gozalo, P. L., Miller, S. C., Intrator, O., Barber, J. P. and Mor, V. (2008), Hospice Effect on Government Expenditures among Nursing Home Residents. Health Services Research, 43: 134–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00746.x
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!