Address correspondence to Pedro L. Gozalo, Ph.D., M.Sc., Investigator, Center for Gerontology & Health Care Research, Department of Community Health, Brown University School of Medicine, 2 Stimson Street, Providence, RI 02912. Susan C. Miller, Ph.D., M.B.A., Associate Professor of Community Health (Research), and Orna Intrator, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Community Health (Research), are with the Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, RI. Janet P. Barber, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, is with the Division of Economic, Social and Administrative Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Florida A&M University, Tallahassee, FL. Vincent Mor, Ph.D., Professor and Chair, is with Department of Community Health, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, RI.
Hospice Effect on Government Expenditures among Nursing Home Residents
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 1p1, pages 134–153, February 2008
How to Cite
Gozalo, P. L., Miller, S. C., Intrator, O., Barber, J. P. and Mor, V. (2008), Hospice Effect on Government Expenditures among Nursing Home Residents. Health Services Research, 43: 134–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00746.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!