Address correspondence to Mary A. Blegen, Ph.D., R.N., F.A.A.N., Professor in Community Health System and Director of the Center for Patient Safety, School of Nursing, University of California, San Francisco, 2 Koret, #0608, Room N707B, San Francisco, CA 94143-0608. Thomas Vaughn, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Director of Masters Programs, is with the Department of Health Management and Policy, College of Public Health, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA. Carol P. Vojir, Ph.D., Associate Professor, emerita, is with the School of Nursing, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences, Denver, CO.
Nurse Staffing Levels: Impact of Organizational Characteristics and Registered Nurse Supply
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 1p1, pages 154–173, February 2008
How to Cite
Blegen, M. A., Vaughn, T. and Vojir, C. P. (2008), Nurse Staffing Levels: Impact of Organizational Characteristics and Registered Nurse Supply. Health Services Research, 43: 154–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00749.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!