Address correspondence to Tracy A. Falba, Ph.D., Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Duke University, 302 Towerview Rd., Rubenstein Hall, PO Box 90253, Durham, NC 27701. Jody L. Sindelar, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT.
Spousal Concordance in Health Behavior Change
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 1p1, pages 96–116, February 2008
How to Cite
Falba, T. A. and Sindelar, J. L. (2008), Spousal Concordance in Health Behavior Change. Health Services Research, 43: 96–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00754.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!