Address correspondence to Natasha Slesnick, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Human Development and Family Science, 135 Campbell Hall, 1787 Neil Avenue, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210. Min Ju Kang, Ph.D., Program Coordinator, and Amy Bonomi, Ph.D., Associate Professor, are with the Department of Human Development and Family Science, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH. Jill Prestopnik, Ph.D., Clinical Research Manager, is with the Department of Neurology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque.
Six- and Twelve-Month Outcomes among Homeless Youth Accessing Therapy and Case Management Services through an Urban Drop-in Center
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 1p1, pages 211–229, February 2008
How to Cite
Slesnick, N., Kang, M. J., Bonomi, A. E. and Prestopnik, J. L. (2008), Six- and Twelve-Month Outcomes among Homeless Youth Accessing Therapy and Case Management Services through an Urban Drop-in Center. Health Services Research, 43: 211–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00755.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!