Address correspondence to Lindsey Jeanne Leininger, M.A., Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago, 1155 E. 60th Street, Chicago, IL 60637. Kathleen M. Ziol-Guest, Ph.D., is with the Department of Society, Human Development, and Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Harvard University, Boston, MA.
Reexamining the Effects of Family Structure on Children's Access to Care: The Single-Father Family
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 1p1, pages 117–133, February 2008
How to Cite
Leininger, L. J. and Ziol-Guest, K. M. (2008), Reexamining the Effects of Family Structure on Children's Access to Care: The Single-Father Family. Health Services Research, 43: 117–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00758.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!