Address correspondence to Alan N. West, Ph.D., VA Outcomes Group REAP, VA Medical Center, White River Junction, VT 05009. William B. Weeks, M.D., MBA, is with the VA Outcomes Group REAP, VA National Quality Scholars Fellowship Program, & Field Office of VA National Center for Patient Safety, VA Medical Center, White River Junction, VT, and the Departments of Psychiatry and Community & Family Medicine, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH. James P. Bagian, M.D., PE, is with the VA National Center for Patient Safety, Ann Arbor, MI.
Rare Adverse Medical Events in VA Inpatient Care: Reliability Limits to Using Patient Safety Indicators as Performance Measures
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 1p1, pages 249–266, February 2008
How to Cite
West, A. N., Weeks, W. B. and Bagian, J. P. (2008), Rare Adverse Medical Events in VA Inpatient Care: Reliability Limits to Using Patient Safety Indicators as Performance Measures. Health Services Research, 43: 249–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00760.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!