Address correspondence to France Weaver, Ph.D., Swiss Health Observatory, Espace de l'Europe 10, 2010 Neuchâtel, Switzerland. Peter Kemper, Ph.D., Pamela Farley Short, Ph.D., and Dennis G. Shea, Ph.D., are with the Department of Health Policy and Administration, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA. Hyojin Kang, Ph.D., is with the Department of Child and Family Welfare, Graduate School of Social Welfare, Suwon University, Seoul, Korea.
Meeting the Need for Personal Care among the Elderly: Does Medicaid Home Care Spending Matter?
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 1p2, pages 344–362, February 2008
How to Cite
Kemper, P., Weaver, F., Short, P. F., Shea, D. and Kang, H. (2008), Meeting the Need for Personal Care among the Elderly: Does Medicaid Home Care Spending Matter?. Health Services Research, 43: 344–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00762.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!