Address correspondence to Jennifer E. DeVoe, M.D., D.Phil., Department of Family Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, 3181 Sam Jackson Park Rd., Mailcode: FM, Portland, OR 97239. Lisa Krois, M.P.H., Tina Edlund, M.Sc., and Jeanene Smith, M.D., M.P.H., are with the Office for Oregon Health Policy and Research, Salem, OR. Nichole E. Carlson, Ph.D., is with the Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Division of Biostatistics, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR.
Uninsurance among Children Whose Parents Are Losing Medicaid Coverage: Results from a Statewide Survey of Oregon Families
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 1p2, pages 401–418, February 2008
How to Cite
DeVoe, J. E., Krois, L., Edlund, T., Smith, J. and Carlson, N. E. (2008), Uninsurance among Children Whose Parents Are Losing Medicaid Coverage: Results from a Statewide Survey of Oregon Families. Health Services Research, 43: 401–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00764.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!