Address correspondence to Donna L. Spencer, M.A., Senior Research Fellow, University of Minnesota School of Public Health, State Health Access Data Assistance Center, 2221 University Avenue, Suite 345, Minneapolis, MN 55414-3164. Sally K. Richardson, Executive Director/Associate Vice President, and Melissa Kolb McCormick, M.A., Research Associate, are with the West Virginia University Institute for Health Policy Research, Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center, Charleston, WV.
Inpatient Hospital Utilization among the Uninsured Near Elderly: Data and Policy Implications for West Virginia
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 6p2, pages 2442–2457, December 2007
How to Cite
Spencer, D. L., Richardson, S. K. and McCormick, M. K. (2007), Inpatient Hospital Utilization among the Uninsured Near Elderly: Data and Policy Implications for West Virginia. Health Services Research, 42: 2442–2457. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00765.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!