Address correspondence to Sharon K. Long, Ph.D., The Urban Institute, 2100 M Street NW, Washington, DC 20037. John A. Graves, B.A., is with Harvard University, Cambridge, MA. Stephen Zuckerman, Ph.D., is with The Urban Institute, Washington, DC.
Assessing the Value of the NHIS for Studying Changes in State Coverage Policies: The Case of New York
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 6p2, pages 2332–2353, December 2007
How to Cite
Long, S. K., Graves, J. A. and Zuckerman, S. (2007), Assessing the Value of the NHIS for Studying Changes in State Coverage Policies: The Case of New York. Health Services Research, 42: 2332–2353. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00767.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!