Address correspondence to Thomas G. McGuire, Ph.D., Professor of Health Economics, Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, 180 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115. John Z. Ayanian, M.D., M.P.P., Associate Professor of Health Care Policy, Associate Professor of Medicine, Rachel E. M. Henke, Ph.D., and Alan M. Zaslavsky, Ph.D., Professor of Health Care Policy (Statistics), are with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. John Z. Ayanian, M.D., M.P.P., Associate Professor of Health Policy & Management, is also with the Harvard School of Public Health, and as Practicing General Internist, with the Department of Health Care Policy, Division of General Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. Daniel E. Ford, M.D., M.P.H., is David M. Levine Professor of Medicine, at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD. Kathryn M. Rost, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Department of Medical Humanities and Social Sciences, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL.
Testing for Statistical Discrimination by Race/Ethnicity in Panel Data for Depression Treatment in Primary Care
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2007
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 531–551, April 2008
How to Cite
McGuire, T. G., Ayanian, J. Z., Ford, D. E., Henke, R. E. M., Rost, K. M. and Zaslavsky, A. M. (2008), Testing for Statistical Discrimination by Race/Ethnicity in Panel Data for Depression Treatment in Primary Care. Health Services Research, 43: 531–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00770.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!