Address correspondence to Donna D. McAlpine, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, 420 Delaware Street SE, MMC 729, Minneapolis, MN 55455. Timothy J. Beebe, Ph.D., is with the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, MN. Michael Davern, Ph.D., and Kathleen Thiede Call, Ph.D., are with the Division of Health Services Policy and Management, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN.
Agreement between Self-Reported and Administrative Race and Ethnicity Data among Medicaid Enrollees in Minnesota
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 6p2, pages 2373–2388, December 2007
How to Cite
McAlpine, D. D., Beebe, T. J., Davern, M. and Call, K. T. (2007), Agreement between Self-Reported and Administrative Race and Ethnicity Data among Medicaid Enrollees in Minnesota. Health Services Research, 42: 2373–2388. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00771.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!