Address correspondence to Genevieve Kenney, Ph.D., Principal Research Associate, The Urban Institute, 2100 M Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037, or to James Marton, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Economics, and the Georgia Health Policy Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA. Joshua McFeeters, M.P.P., Research Associate, is with The Urban Institute, Washington, DC. Julia Costich, J.D., Ph. D., Chair, is with the Department of Health Services Management, College of Public Health, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY.
Assessing Potential Enrollment and Budgetary Effects of SCHIP Premiums: Findings from Arizona and Kentucky
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 6p2, pages 2354–2372, December 2007
How to Cite
Kenney, G., Marton, J., McFeeters, J. and Costich, J. (2007), Assessing Potential Enrollment and Budgetary Effects of SCHIP Premiums: Findings from Arizona and Kentucky. Health Services Research, 42: 2354–2372. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00772.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!