Address correspondence to Chung-Yi Li, Ph.D., Department of Health Care Management, National Taipei College of Nursing, #89, Neichiang St., Taipei 10842, Taiwan. Chi-Miao Lin, M.A., R.N., and Chiang-Hsing Yang, Ph.D., are with the Department of Health Care Management, National Taipei College of Nursing, Taipei, Taiwan. Fung-Chang Sung, Ph.D., is with the Institute of Environmental Health, China Medical University College of Public Health, Taichung, Taiwan.
Risks and Causes of Hospitalizations among Physicians in Taiwan
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 675–692, April 2008
How to Cite
Lin, C.-M., Yang, C.-H., Sung, F.-C. and Li, C.-Y. (2008), Risks and Causes of Hospitalizations among Physicians in Taiwan. Health Services Research, 43: 675–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00776.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!