Address correspondence to Linda Simoni-Wastila, B.S.Pharm, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Director of Long-Term Care Research, Peter Lamy Center on Drug Therapy and Aging, University of Maryland Baltimore School of Pharmacy, 220 Arch Street, 12th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21201. Ilene H. Zuckerman, PharmD, Ph.D., Professor, Thomas Shaffer, M.H.S., Research Analyst, and Bruce Stuart, Ph.D., Professor and Executive Director, are with the University of Maryland Baltimore School of Pharmacy, Baltimore, MD. Christopher Blanchette, Ph.D., Associate Scientist and Director, is with Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute, Albuquerque, NM.
Drug Use Patterns in Severely Mentally Ill Medicare Beneficiaries: Impact of Discontinuities in Drug Coverage
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 496–514, April 2008
How to Cite
Simoni-Wastila, L., Zuckerman, I. H., Shaffer, T., Blanchette, C. M. and Stuart, B. (2008), Drug Use Patterns in Severely Mentally Ill Medicare Beneficiaries: Impact of Discontinuities in Drug Coverage. Health Services Research, 43: 496–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00779.x
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!