Address correspondence to G. Caleb Alexander, M.D., M.S., The University of Chicago, 5841 S. Maryland, MC 2007, Chicago, IL 60637. Dr. Alexander and Matthew K. Wynia, M.D., M.P.H., are with the MacLean Center for Clinical Medical Ethics, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL. Dr. Alexander and Maliha Sayla, B.A., are with the Department of Medicine, University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, IL. Shang Lin, Ph.D., Research Associate (Associate Professor), is with the Division of Biological Science, Department of Health Studies, Chicago, IL. Matthew K. Wynia, M.D., M.P.H., is the Director of the Institute for Ethics, American Medical Association, Chicago, IL and also with the Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, IL.
Development of a Measure of Physician Engagement in Addressing Racial and Ethnic Health Care Disparities
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 773–784, April 2008
How to Cite
Alexander, G. C., Lin, S., Sayla, M. A. and Wynia, M. K. (2008), Development of a Measure of Physician Engagement in Addressing Racial and Ethnic Health Care Disparities. Health Services Research, 43: 773–784. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00780.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!