1. This panel discussion took place at the AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting in Seattle, WA, June 26, 2006.
Panel Discussion: Knowing What You Are Paying For: Benefit Design in a Changing Market1
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 6p1, pages 2308–2323, December 2007
How to Cite
(2007), Panel Discussion: Knowing What You Are Paying For: Benefit Design in a Changing Market. Health Services Research, 42: 2308–2323. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00792.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!