Address correspondence to Patricia Ketsche, Ph.D., Institute of Health Administration, Robinson College of Business, Georgia State University, PO Box 3988, Atlanta, GA 30302-3988. E. Kathleen Adams, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Rollins School of Public Health, Department of Health Policy and Management, Emory University, Atlanta, GA. Angela Snyder, Ph.D., M.P.H., Director, Child Health Policy, Mei Zhou, M.S., M.A., Research Associate, and Karen Minyard, Ph.D., Executive Director, are with the Georgia Health Policy Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Atlanta, GA. Rebecca Kellenberg, Former Director of PeachCare for Kids, now resides in Missoula, MT.
Discontinuity of Coverage for Medicaid and S-CHIP Children at a Transitional Birthday
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 6p2, pages 2410–2423, December 2007
How to Cite
Ketsche, P., Adams, E. K., Snyder, A., Zhou, M., Minyard, K. and Kellenberg, R. (2007), Discontinuity of Coverage for Medicaid and S-CHIP Children at a Transitional Birthday. Health Services Research, 42: 2410–2423. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00795.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!