Address correspondence to Robert Weech-Maldonado, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Health Services Research, Management & Policy, University of Florida, 101 S. Newell Dr. Suite 4151, PO Box 100195, Gainesville, FL 32610. Marie N. Fongwa, R.N., M.P.H., Ph.D., Assistant Professor, is with the UCLA School of Nursing, Los Angeles, CA. Peter Gutierrez, M.A., Senior Manager, is with Pfizer Health Solutions Inc., Monrovia, CA 91016, Ron D. Hays, Ph.D., Professor of Medicine, is with the UCLA Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine & Health Services Research, Los Angeles, CA.
Language and Regional Differences in Evaluations of Medicare Managed Care by Hispanics
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2007
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 552–568, April 2008
How to Cite
Weech-Maldonado, R., Fongwa, M. N., Gutierrez, P. and Hays, R. D. (2008), Language and Regional Differences in Evaluations of Medicare Managed Care by Hispanics. Health Services Research, 43: 552–568. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00796.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!