Address correspondence to Soonim Huh, M.P.H., Ph.D., Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, San 42-14, Bulgwang-dong, Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul 122-705 Korea. Thomas Rice, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Department of Health Services, UCLA School of Public Health, and is the Vice Chancellor, Academic Personnel, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA. Susan L. Ettner, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA.
Prescription Drug Coverage and Effects on Drug Expenditures among Elderly Medicare Beneficiaries
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 810–832, June 2008
How to Cite
Huh, S., Rice, T. and Ettner, S. L. (2008), Prescription Drug Coverage and Effects on Drug Expenditures among Elderly Medicare Beneficiaries. Health Services Research, 43: 810–832. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00804.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!