Address correspondence to Joseph V. Terza, Department of Epidemiology and Health Policy Research and Department of Economics, University of Florida, 1329 SW 16th Street, Room 5130, PO Box 100147, Gainesville, FL 32610-0147. W. David Bradford is with the Department of Health Administration and Policy, Center for Health Economic and Policy Studies, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC. Clara E. Dismuke is with the Center for Health Economic and Policy Studies, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC.
The Use of Linear Instrumental Variables Methods in Health Services Research and Health Economics: A Cautionary Note
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 1102–1120, June 2008
How to Cite
Terza, J. V., Bradford, W. D. and Dismuke, C. E. (2008), The Use of Linear Instrumental Variables Methods in Health Services Research and Health Economics: A Cautionary Note. Health Services Research, 43: 1102–1120. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00807.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!