Address correspondence to Joseph V. Terza, Department of Epidemiology and Health Policy Research and Department of Economics, University of Florida, 1329 SW 16th Street, Room 5130, PO Box 100147, Gainesville, FL 32610-0147. W. David Bradford is with the Department of Health Administration and Policy, Center for Health Economic and Policy Studies, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC. Clara E. Dismuke is with the Center for Health Economic and Policy Studies, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC.
The Use of Linear Instrumental Variables Methods in Health Services Research and Health Economics: A Cautionary Note
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2007
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 1102–1120, June 2008
How to Cite
Terza, J. V., Bradford, W. D. and Dismuke, C. E. (2008), The Use of Linear Instrumental Variables Methods in Health Services Research and Health Economics: A Cautionary Note. Health Services Research, 43: 1102–1120. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00807.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!