Address correspondence to Kathleen Thiede Call, Ph.D., Associate Professor, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, 2221 University Avenue SE #345, Minneapolis, MN 55414. Gestur Davidson, Ph.D., Senior Research Associate, Michael Davern, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, and Rebecca Nyman, M.P.H., Doctoral Student, are with the School of Public Health, State Health Access Data Assistance Center, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN.
Medicaid Undercount and Bias to Estimates of Uninsurance: New Estimates and Existing Evidence
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 901–914, June 2008
How to Cite
Call, K. T., Davidson, G., Davern, M. and Nyman, R. (2008), Medicaid Undercount and Bias to Estimates of Uninsurance: New Estimates and Existing Evidence. Health Services Research, 43: 901–914. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00808.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!