Address correspondence to Karen A. Kuhlthau, Ph.D., Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 50 Staniford Street, Suite 901, Boston, MA 02114. Michael H. Tang, M.D., is with Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. Kristen S. Hill, M.P.H., Alexy Arauz Boudreau, M.D., M.P.H., and James M. Perrin, M.D., are with the Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. Recai M. Yucel, Ph.D., is with the Division of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University at Albany, State University of New York, Albany, NY.
Medicaid Managed Care and the Unmet Need for Mental Health Care among Children with Special Health Care Needs
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2007
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 882–900, June 2008
How to Cite
Tang, M. H., Hill, K. S., Boudreau, A. A., Yucel, R. M., Perrin, J. M. and Kuhlthau, K. A. (2008), Medicaid Managed Care and the Unmet Need for Mental Health Care among Children with Special Health Care Needs. Health Services Research, 43: 882–900. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00811.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!