Address correspondence to Irena Stepanikova, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology, Sloan College, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208. Karen S. Cook, Ph.D., the Ray Lyman Wilbur Professor and Director of the Institute for Research in the Social Sciences (IRiSS), Department of Sociology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA.
Effects of Poverty and Lack of Insurance on Perceptions of Racial and Ethnic Bias in Health Care
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 915–930, June 2008
How to Cite
Stepanikova, I. and Cook, K. S. (2008), Effects of Poverty and Lack of Insurance on Perceptions of Racial and Ethnic Bias in Health Care. Health Services Research, 43: 915–930. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2007.00816.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!